- Analiza in instrumenti
- Čiščenje, poliranje in brušenje
- Klinične analize in diagnostika
- Površinska obdelava in obloge
- Kontrolirano in modificirano ozračje
- Varjenje, rezanje in segrevanje
- Zamrzovanje in hlajenje
- Toplotna obdelava
- Inertnost, prepihovanje, plinsko polnilo
- Prosti čas in gostoljubnost
- Taljenje in segrevanje
- Oblikovanje in polnjenje
- Petrokemija in rafiniranje
- Farmacija in biotehnologija
- Procesna kemija
- Obdelava tal in vode
When storing highly volatile substances or substances prone to oxidation, safety and product preservation are of paramount importance. Blanketing with nitrogen is a safe and dependable method for constantly maintaining a protective layer of gas on top of the substance.
Humid air in the head space is replaced by high purity, inert and totally dry nitrogen. A precise valve control system ensures that as the tank is filled or emptied, the nitrogen content is automatically compensated to maintain the protective blanket.
The result is safety, reliability and protection from degradation through oxidation.
For vessels often used in batch processes, characterized by cyclic filling and emptying, we have developed special inert gas sluices which prevent the entry of oxygen effectively.
Click to see a larger version of this image