- Analiza in instrumenti
- Čiščenje, poliranje in brušenje
- Klinične analize in diagnostika
- Površinska obdelava in obloge
- Kontrolirano in modificirano ozračje
- Varjenje, rezanje in segrevanje
- Zamrzovanje in hlajenje
- Toplotna obdelava
- Inertnost, prepihovanje, plinsko polnilo
- Prosti čas in gostoljubnost
- Taljenje in segrevanje
- Oblikovanje in polnjenje
- Petrokemija in rafiniranje
- Farmacija in biotehnologija
- Procesna kemija
- Obdelava tal in vode
Fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) plants are used to convert heavy distillates into lighter ones like gasoline and diesel. The feedstock is primarily vacuum gas oil, often mixed with refinery residues.
The main products are:
- • Gas fraction (mainly C3/C4)
• Liquid fraction
• Coke (solid formation on the catalyst).
FCC units produce sulphur dioxide and nitrogen oxides (NOx) and these particulates are tightly regulated. This places refinery operators under pressure to manage NOx emissions and ensure they do not impair air quality.
We offer various solutions to enrich regeneration air with oxygen and boost capacity. These include LoTOx technologies to help control particulates, sulphur dioxide and NOx emissions from the FCC.
LoTOx technology is a patented innovation that uses ozone to selectively oxidize insoluble NOx to highly soluble species that can be easily removed in a wet scrubber. The benefits include increased capacity, greater flexibility in the choice of feeds, increased conversion rates and reduced emissions.
Basic schematic of an FCC plant
Test plant results