- Analiza in instrumenti
- Čiščenje, poliranje in brušenje
- Klinične analize in diagnostika
- Površinska obdelava in obloge
- Kontrolirano in modificirano ozračje
- Varjenje, rezanje in segrevanje
- Zamrzovanje in hlajenje
- Toplotna obdelava
- Inertnost, prepihovanje, plinsko polnilo
- Prosti čas in gostoljubnost
- Taljenje in segrevanje
- Oblikovanje in polnjenje
- Petrokemija in rafiniranje
- Farmacija in biotehnologija
- Procesna kemija
- Obdelava tal in vode
Edible oils can become rancid when exposed to oxygen. The challenge lies in stabilising these oils to increase their shelf life.
One way of achieving this is through hydrogenation. This involves chemically converting fatty acids to reduce the number of double bonds. In practical terms, hydrogenated oil is far more shelf-stable and will not go rancid as quickly as untreated oil. It also has a higher melting point, making it ideal for frying and pastry-making.
We supply engineered hydrogen solutions to all areas of the edible oil industry. We can design and operate an on-site production plant or simply deliver liquid hydrogen to meet your specific needs.